Flavor: 5 year old Golden Pu-erh tea with bergamot flavor. This is on of the smoothest earl grey teas you could ever drink, combining the pleasant taste of earl grey brushed over a high quality of golden tips pu-erh to makes this tea blend simply delightful.
*When you prepare Pu-erh tea it is best to rinse the leaves before you start brewing. Simply rinse the leaves with hot water and leave for a few seconds before straining.
Ingredients: Golden Pu-erh and Bergamot
Caffeine Level: High, 60mg – 70mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning
How To Steep:
– 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
– Recommended Water Temperature: 205 – 212°F
– Steep Time: 3 – 5 Minutes
– Can Re-steep 3 – 4 Times
– Contains antioxidants
– Antibacterial & Anti-inflammatory – drink for internal aid or apply on skin
– Contains probiotics to enhance digestion and gut bacteria
– Breaks down bodily toxins to aid in elimination
– Reduces stress