Flavor: This tea is particularly fruity and sweet almost like a juice. It is the perfect replacement for sugary drinks and even children will love it!
Ingredients: Hibiscus, Rosehips, Strawberry and Raspberry Leaves, Apple Chunks, Black and Red Currants, Lemon Verbena, and Lemon Myrtle.
Origin: South Africa
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
– 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
– Recommended Water Temperature: 205 – 212°F
– Steep Time: 5 – 6 Minutes
– Extremely high in Vitamin C, great for boosting the immune system
– Anti-Inflammatory to relax the body and relieve symptoms of arthritis, asthma, and other muscle/joint pains
– Decreases blood pressure