Flavor: Cinnamon is a spicy, dry, and warm flavor known best for being a main ingredient in chai teas and holiday sweets. It is very strong so is best to add honey to it or add it to other teas to give them a spicy kick!
Ingredients: Cinnamon Chips
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 5 - 6 Minutes
- Anti-Microbial to help fight infections
- Naturally relieves pains
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Prevents heart disease
- Helps the body store less fat, resulting in weight loss
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.