Flavor: A tea unlike any other, Milk Oolong has been mystifying consumers for decades. Tightly curled, fat balls of Oolong leaves that steep into a silky, milky brew with a flavor hinting of cream and pineapples. The leaf, however, has no milk in it but through intense temperature shifts as the leaves are dried, it creates a chemical process that changes the Oolong to steep into a thick, milky mixture. If you miss the lattes when you switch to healthier teas, this is the dream brew for you.
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Caffeine Level: Medium, 30mg – 50mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning or Boosting Your Afternoon
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 185 - 205°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Contains antioxidants
- Activates enzymes to burn stored fat
- Boosts metabolism and decreases fat absorption
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke
- Decreases blood sugar
- Relieves eczema
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.