Flavor: Harvested from the Wuyi Mountains and dried with a complex system of charcoals, this complex named tea creates an equally complex taste. The taste to the tongue is known to start out slightly smoky from the charcoal and, as you drink, shifts to more aromatic orchid tones. Known as a "rock tea" due to the way it's harvested, this Oolong has an intensely different taste from most other Oolong blends.
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Caffeine Level: Medium, 30mg – 50mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning or Boosting Your Afternoon
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 185 - 205°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Contains antioxidants
- Activates enzymes to burn stored fat
- Boosts metabolism and decreases fat absorption
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke
- Decreases blood sugar
- Relieves eczema
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.