Flavor: One of the finest Oolongs known in China for it velvety smoothness, vegetal, and orchid tastes. The leaves of the tea are picked from the very top of the trees which gives it it's superb quality and interesting name.
Ingredients: Oolong Tea
Caffeine Level: Medium, 30mg – 50mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning or Boosting Your Afternoon
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 185 - 205°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Contains antioxidants
- Activates enzymes to burn stored fat
- Boosts metabolism and decreases fat absorption
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke
- Decreases blood sugar
- Relieves eczema
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.