Flavor: The berry fruity flavor blended with orange peals gives a tiny zest to your tea sips. If you like chamomile with a bit of extra fruity flavor then this herbal tea is for you.
Ingredients: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Orange Peel, Raspberry Leaves, Safflowers, and Red Berry Flavor
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 5 - 6 Minutes
- Contains special antioxidants that help you fall asleep and stay asleep
- Anti-Inflammatory to relax the body and relieve pain from issues such as arthritis, asthma and sore muscles
- Apply used tea leaves on the skin to reduce inflammation and moisturize
- High in Vitamin C for boosting the immune system
- Can help lower blood sugar levels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.