Flavor: From the Yunnan province of China, this tea is a common base for many teas blends. It is known for its distinct brisk and malty flavor and is the main flavor of breakfast tea.
Ingredients: Black Tea
Caffeine Level: High, 50mg – 60mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Contains antioxidants
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke
- Lowers LDL cholesterol
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improves alertness and focus
- Reduces stress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.