Flavor: Rice tea is most notable for it’s nutty flavor that permeates the tea and leaves a very woody scent and taste. Those who enjoy this tea often describe it as “smoky, wooded, and forest flavored” and it is often called “popcorn tea” due to the brown rice, which pops during steeping.
Ingredients:A mixture of bancha green tea and toasted hulled rice kernels
Caffeine Level: Medium-Low, 20-30mg, Perfect for Boosting Your Afternoon
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 175 - 180°F
- Steep Time: 2-3 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 Times
- High in antioxidants
- Improves focus, mental clarity and brain function
- Aids in fat metabolism and boosts metabolism
- Fights risk of cancer, heart disease & stroke
- Prevents cavities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.