Flavor: Hibiscus tea is a delightful ruby red herbal tea with tart and cranberry like flavors. Perfect alone hot or iced or add it to any tea to give it a fruity kick and a boost of Vitamin C!
Ingredients: Hibiscus Flower
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 5 - 6 Minutes
- Extremely high in Vitamin C to boost the immune system
- Anti-Inflammatory to relieve symptoms of arthritis, asthma, and muscle soreness
- Aids in digestion to help the body eliminate toxins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.