Flavor: Five year old Golden Pu-erh tea with dried ginger root and orange peels. The soft notes of ginger and orange zest with the smooth pu-erh flavor makes this tea blend simply delightful and one of our best-sellers!
*When you prepare Pu-erh tea it is best to rinse the leaves before you start brewing. Simply rinse the leaves with hot water and leave for a few seconds before straining.
Ingredients: Golden Pu-erh, dried ginger root an orange peels
Caffeine Level: High, 60mg – 70mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Contains antioxidants
- Antibacterial & Anti-inflammatory – drink for internal aid or apply on skin
- Contains probiotics to enhance digestion and gut bacteria
- Breaks down bodily toxins to aid in elimination
- Reduces stress
First experienced Ginger Orange Pu-erh back in 2015 and have been hooked ever since. I use this not only for the health properties but for how energized I feel after a cup. I’ve run marathons, use before I workout and typically begin my day with this tea and couldn’t feel better. One other component to this tea which I’ve tested is how clear it makes my skin look. Drinking tea in general is really good for you but this tea does a lot extra for the body. Love