Flavor: Dried ginger root alone is spicy, hot, and zesty. Can be steeped alone or add to any tea to add spice. Get creative and healthy with ginger.
Ingredients: Dried Ginger Root
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing/ detoxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 5 - 6 Minutes
- Soothes stomach aches and nausea
- Aids in digestion and decreases bloating
- Anti-Inflammatory to relax the body and relief symptoms of pains like arthritis, asthma, and muscle soreness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.