Flavor: Lavender is a woodsy and floral tea that calms the nerves. It is a perfect soothing hot cup of tea or add it to your other teas to give it a soft and floral taste. Lavender is known for reducing anxiety and helping form healthy sleep patterns.
Ingredients: Lavender Flower
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 5 - 6 Minutes
- High in magnesium to relieve anxiety and form healthy sleep patterns
- Anti-Inflammatory to relieve symptoms of arthritis, asthma, and muscle soreness
- Reduces stomach bloating
- Prevents fungal infections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.