Flavor: Cherished for its lemony and floral flavors used in teas, and Southeastern cuisines. Lemon grass is an ornamental grass native to India, other tropical climates of Asia, and Africa and is called the "fever grass" for the way it helps lower fevers by inducing sweating. A great herb to drink on its own or to add in your own herbal blend.
Caffeine Level: None, Perfect for Relaxing Your Evening
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 5 - 6 Minutes
- Anti-Inflammatory to relieve symptoms of arthritis, asthma, and muscle soreness
- Anti-Microbial to fight infections especially in the mouth
- Helps keep skin clean are hair healthy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.