Flavor: Also called "dragon well green tea", this tea is a very strong, bitter green tea, very much like the Japanese Sencha. While it brews bitter and that is what most customers prefer, it can be sweetened with honey to a mild herbaceous tone. Made from flat jade-green leaves this leaves a mild chestnut scent and grassy taste.
Ingredients: Green Tea
Caffeine Level: Medium-Low, 20-30mg, Perfect for Boosting Your Afternoon
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 175 - 180°F
- Steep Time: 2-3 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 Times
- High in antioxidants
- Improves focus, mental clarity and brain function
- Aids in fat metabolism and boosts metabolism
- Fights risk of cancer, heart disease & stroke
- Prevents cavitie
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.