Flavor: Roasted Yerba Maté holds its distinguished mark of flavor but with a stronger, toastier, and chocolatey side due to the way the leaves are roasted. The taste is similar to coffee therefore its a perfect replacement for those who want to stop drinking coffee.
Ingredients: Roasted Yerba Maté
Caffeine Level: High, 80mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 2 - 3 Times
- High energy and mental alertness without usual caffeine side effects such as anxiety, sweating, or indigestion
- High in antioxidants and minerals such as zinc, vitamin C and vitamin E
- Increases metabolism and burns stored fat
- Helps prevent infections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.