Flavor: Five year old Golden Pu-erh tea with notes of spicy peppercorns, zesty orange and smooth chocolate and pu-erh flavors makes this tea blend complicated and sure to wake you up and relax your body!
*When you prepare Pu-erh tea it is best to rinse the leaves before you start brewing. Simply rinse the leaves with hot water and leave for a few seconds before straining.
Ingredients: Golden Pu-erh, Cacao Nibs, Orange Peel, Turmeric, and Peppercorns
Caffeine Level: High, 60mg – 70mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory to relax the body and relieve pain from arthritis, asthma and sore muscles
- Contains antioxidants
- Antibacterial & Anti-inflammatory – drink for internal aid or apply on skin
- Contains probiotics to enhance digestion and gut bacteria
- Breaks down bodily toxins to aid in elimination
- Reduces stress