Flavor: Five-year-old Golden Pu-erh tea with dried ginger root and orange peels. The nuttiness of the almonds, the sweetness of the mango, and the spice of the chai create a complexity of flavors that is truly satisfying.
*When you prepare Pu-erh tea it is best to rinse the leaves before you start brewing. Simply rinse the leaves with hot water and leave for a few seconds before straining.
Ingredients: Golden Pu-erh, Sliced Almonds, Mango Chunks, Licorice Root, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Ginger, natural mango and almond extract flavor
Caffeine Level: High, 60mg – 70mg, Perfect for Energizing your Morning
How To Steep:
- 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water
- Recommended Water Temperature: 205 - 212°F
- Steep Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
- Can Re-steep 3 - 4 Times
- Contains antioxidants
- Antibacterial & Anti-inflammatory – drink for internal aid or apply on skin
- Contains probiotics to enhance digestion and gut bacteria
- Breaks down bodily toxins to aid in elimination
- Reduces stress